Senior Product Manager – EHR, Generative AI, Health-Tech Co
We are looking for a Senior Product Manager to join an early-stage stealth Healthtech company that is building AI solutions to drive revenue and efficiencies for Healthcare providers.
Their technology leverages LLMs (large language models) to help providers pre-process inbox messages and provide support around decision-making for physicians. Not only will this technology help with inbound communication, but generative AI will also help draft patient specific messages, which helps free up time for physicians to spend more time seeing patients. EHRs have swamped most medical professionals and their technology will enable healthcare professionals to more time with patients and less time on admin.
Their customers include physician practices, health systems, and provider networks.
This role would suit someone who predominantly enjoys working end-to-end in the Product Management lifecycle and has strong experience building products that support the EHR marketplace. They have their alpha product going to market this week and this Product Manager will be working closely with their early customers to gather feedback and insights that will inform the development of their product as it evolves.
You’ll be the 2nd Product hire for this team and report to their Chief Product Officer.
Key skills and experience required:
- Experienced Product Manager and leader who has a track record of launching successful products to market (ideally 5+ years experience as a PM).
- Worked with cross-functional, remote teams across the USA.
- Experience in taking products from 0-1.
- Strong experience working in the HealthTech start-up space, ideally with EHR technology and partners.
- Extensive experience in building complex SaaS products (ideally B2B).
- Enjoys working in an early-stage start-up environment and being able to support the overall business as it grows.
- A strong jack-of-all-trades PM who is capable of leading and executing the full Product Management lifecycle.
They are a fully remote team across the USA, so you can be located across any of the time zones. Expect to work with colleagues in PST through to EST.
The salary for this role is circa $150k-$200k with equity.
Apply today for more information about the role!