Senior Growth Product Manager – B2B2C Consumer
We are supporting a Series B tech company as they look to hire a Senior Product Manager who will own and scale their consumer product suite.
This role would suit someone who enjoys working in a start-up environment, where you get exposure to many different parts of the PM lifecycle and have the opportunity to have a big impact across the business.
You will be working directly with the VP of Product to continue scaling out their consumer product offering.
This includes owning the product and go-to-market strategy for their consumer products and the creation and execution of the product roadmap, all whilst building out an exceptional user experience for their users.
Key skills required:
- 3+ years of Consumer-facing Product Management experience (B2C or B2B2C).
- A track record of building delightful user experiences into the products that you’ve created is a must!
- Strong experience across the entire Product Management lifecycle (product strategy, customer discovery, execution, etc.).
- Experience in managing products from inception to launch and have enhanced existing product lines.
- Enjoy start-up-type environments and can learn and adapt quickly.
Desirable experience –
- HealthTech, Healthcare, Pharmaceutical or Life Science background/knowledge is desirable but not essential.
This company offers a fully remote environment, so you can be located anywhere in the USA.
The salary for this role is circa $160k-$175k + equity.
They also offer unlimited PTO, medical/dental coverage, etc.
If you want to join a company where you can work closely with the founders to impact the future of Healthcare for millions of people apply today if you are interested in learning more about this opportunity!