Product Manager – B2B, Towing/Dispatch Software
We are looking for a Product Manager to join an 85-person PE-backed towing and dispatch software company based in the USA.
This Product Manager role will be supporting the Chief Product Officer by leading the further development and execution of their product roadmap. This person will also act as a role model to others across the business and can help implement best practices, all whilst being pragmatic. This will be the 4th Product hire for the team.
This role would suit someone who enjoys the freedom to identify, ideate, and execute when presented with opportunities to develop the existing product portfolio. Someone who has an eye for UX and UI principles as well as building complex SaaS products in a start-up environment will thrive at this company.
Key skills and experience required:
- Experienced Product Manager and leader who has a strong track record of launching successful products to market.
- Worked with cross-functional teams and is comfortable working with Engineering and Marketing teams.
- Experience in taking products from 0-1.
- Extensive experience in building complex B2B SaaS products.
- Enjoys working in a start-up environment.
- Capable of leading and executing the full Product Management lifecycle.
- Previous experience working in marketplace, towing, dispatch or automotive industries is advantageous, but not essential.
They offer fully remote working so you can be located anywhere across the USA but most people work EST hours.
The salary for this role is circa $130k-$150k + bonus.
Apply today for more information about the role!